Mini-Book, Summarizes Full-Length Book. Contains postcard to order book.
- Control Your Blood Sugar with Cactus Captules and Cinnamon?
- How I Lowered My LDL (Bad) Cholesterol 44 Points in 5 Weeks without Drugs
- Hormone Therapy or Natural Alternatives for Menopause?
- Got High Blood Pressure? Get Some Chocolate!
- Old-Fashioned Chest Rub: A Cure For Everything? AND MORE!
Busy People’s Diabetic Cookbook is the answer for everyone who wants to eat healthier without sacrificing what is most important to them – delicious flavor! These recipes are not just for those people with diabetes, but everyone in the family can enjoy these healthy and well-balanced recipes.
Each of the 200 plus recipes . . .
- Has 7 easy-to-find ingredients or less
- Contains nutritional information, including diabetic exchanges
- Is kitchen tested and budget friendly
- Food the entire family will enjoy
Includes recipes for . . .
- Spinach and Artichoke Dip
- Creamy Dill Potatoes
- Crabby Fettuccine
- Chicken Fried Steak
- Chocolate Mint Cookie Squares
- Key Lime Dessert