I have! In fact, I’m a self-proclaimed chocolate addict! And let me tell ya, I found some pretty exciting ways you can have exactly what your heart and taste buds crave most and get skinny in the process. It’s because of my own personal journey from almost 200lbs down to 124lbs and becoming a figure competitor that I was determined to find a way to keep the chocolate I love as part of my fat loss program. I have never been more excited with the results and honestly, they’re just too good not to share! I felt compelled to create this ebook just for you and share with you what I have learned so you too can reap the benefits.
Inside you’ll discover
- How chocolate will actually help boost your metabolism
- How just one chocolate treat can stop your sugar cravings
- How chocolate can help suppress your appetite
- The reasons you crave chocolate and how to feel good about it!
- How to make delectable sweet-tooth-satisfying chocolate treats that are also healthy for you
- The secret sugar substitute I use that is toxin-free, healthy and won’t make you fat from spiking your insulin levels!
With the information and recipes you find in this book you’ll never have to feel deprived again…especially on those days when the chocolate monster comes out
Did you know…
Real Life. Real News. Real Voices
Help us tell more of the stories that matterBecome a founding member
- 55% of all food cravings are for chocolate?
- Dark Chocolate has amazing benefits like
- Anti-Aging properties
- Lowers Blood Pressure
- Helps Relieve PMS
- and so much more…
And on those days you can have your chocolate and feel good about it because the chocolate recipes I’ve created provide so many fat melting, health promoting benefits.
Just the Chocolate Truffles recipe that awaits you, will melt in your mouth, and have health promoting and fat loss ingredients that won’t spike your blood sugar levels!
This book contains options that deliciously and delectably satisfy those chocolate cravings that won’t quit – you know what I’m talking about Ladies – even if it is just psychological.
And some of the biggest benefits of all…You’ll be boosting your emotional state, and I’ve been told, having chocolate can be better than Sex!
I know you want to know How to Have Your Chocolate and Lose Weight too, so what are you waiting for?Grab your copy today, right now in fact, and feel good knowing you did something fantastic for yourself today.
Subscribe to the newsletter news
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe