This tests cannot be sold in the State of New York. Landmark/HealthPoint Diagnostics A1c Test measures a diabetes patients total glycated hemoglobin (hemoglobin A1c) & accurately measures the average blood glucose (blood sugar) level over the previous 60-90 days.
- Can only be sold in the United States.
- Cannot be sold in the State of New York
This is an original 1950 two-color print ad for the “Metropolitan Life Insurance Company, that had been located at 1 Madison Avenue, New York 10, New York.” The ad targets diabetes– the research and its diagnosis and treatment.
- Product Type: Original Print Ad; Two-Color
- Grade: Very Fine ++
- Dimensions: Approximately 10 x 13 inches; 25 x 33 cm
- Authentication: Dual Serial-Numbered Certificates of Authenticity w/ Full Provenance
- Packaged in custom sleeve w/ archival black board (great for display, gift-giving, and preservation)