The Pet Health Checkup-at home urine test kit is an easy, convenient and inexpensive yet accurate way to check your pet’s health as well as a solution to pet urination problems in the home, cat litter training issues and housetraining for puppies and kittens. If your dog is marking furniture or carpets in the house or your cat is spraying and not using the litter box, we help determine if your pet has a health problem(much sooner than if you waited to see a veterinarian). Save time and money. 95-percent of the time pets do not have a disease causing the urination problems but instead a behavioral problem. We are Veterinarians with 40+ years of experience solving pet behavioral problems in pet owners just like you but our office fees would be $500-1000 for the time consumed telling you everything in the 20-page booklet which provides step by step info to retrain your puppy, kitten, or older dogs and cats. 20-percent of pets will develop some form of urinary tract disease during their life. Use the kit once/year for pets less than 6 and every 6 months for older pets. The test is simple and easy to do-just place the test strip in your pet’s urine on the floor(best) or in the litter pan. 75-percent of common diseases of dogs and cats can be prevented by dietary changes, if detected early, which is key to successful treatment. This kit is a key to early detection. The urine test screens for these common diseases: Kidney disease, Liver conditions, Bladder disease/infections, Diabetes Mellitus (glucose), Urinary Tract infections, Urine/Behavioral Problems, Urine Odor and Stains. The 20 page booklet solves these problems: cats spraying walls, old dogs accidents/retraining, urination in unusual locations, puppy training problems, urination outside of litter pans, dogs marking areas with urine, increased thirst or urination, greater frequency of urination.
- Determine if your pet has a health problem-the urine test helps customers realize much sooner if diabetes, kidney/bladder diseases, etc. are present
- Easy to do-just place the test strip in the urine on the floor, etc.-wait 60 seconds, then compare to the color chart provided
- Save time and money with the same accurate test that all vet labs use, we just made it easy to do
- The 20-page booklet provides step by step info to retrain your puppy or kitten and resolve behavioral/training problems of older dogs and cats
- Helpful suggestions that may help solve urine odor and stains
Introduces procedures and techniques the nurse will teach patients and family members in preparation for self-care.
Easy-to-use strips to test hydration levels of athletes. Each container includes 100 strips.
Click Here For More Information
Results in 1 minute
Fast & Convenient.
Important: Read package insert before use. Store at temperature under 86*F (30*)
- Diabetic Glucose Test Screening for Sugar Levels in Urine.
- Results in 1 minute. Fast & Convenient. Accurate results every time.
- Simply follow the instruction sheet inside, wait 30-60 seconds for results to show. Then compare the test strip with the result chart to see what your sugar level is at the time.
- Compare to National Brands
- English and Spanish Instructions inside.
PROACTIVE HEALTH CARE FOR YOUR PET – Contains Two (2) test devise with three (3) test pads each, easy to read color chart and instructions.
It is now easy to monitor your pet’s wellness at home on a regular basis.
Early detection of potential medical problems can be crucial for your cat’s health and wellbeing. It is well established that the earlier a disease is diagnosed, the more likely it can be cured or successfully managed. Urine screening is one of the essential diagnostic tools available to discover potential health problems before symptoms appear.
Can be use with the Smart Cat Box the easy way to collect urine.
- One Step Test Method – Rapid Results in 2 Minutes – Easy to Read Test Strip
- Detection of Three common Illnesses on One Strip
- Diabetes, Kidney, Urinary Tract Infection
- For General Wellness of your Cat or Dog
- Please click on Providence House above tto view all of our vet recommended products for the health of your cats!
The fresh, all natural way to eliminate tough odors on contact! Non-aerosol and 100% natural, made from the pure, essential oils of tree ripened citrus fruit. Environmentally safe to use anywhere, non-toxic, hypoallergenic and biodegradable, so it’s safe for asthmatics and allergy-sensitive patients. Available in 4 oz. or 7 oz.
Citrus II can transform a room, or an entire building, into a healthy, fresh smelling environment by eliminating foul odors on contact! With this unique air fragrance, you can create a positive, relaxing atmosphere for patients, personnel and visitors… naturally! Specially formulated to preserve their distinctive fragrance in an environmentally safe, non-aerosol container.
Totally effective for hospitals, physicians, dentist offices and nursing homes. Environmentally safe, Citrus II eliminates the harsh odors of urine, feces, decubitus ulcers, oncology departments, cancer and diabetic wards, labs and exam rooms. And Citrus II is safe to use everywhere – it’s non-toxic, hypo-allergenic and biodegradable so it’s safe for asthmatics and allergy sensitive patients.
So use Citrus II and see how fresh and pleasant your healthcare environment can be … for you and your patients.
10 x8 Print showing Test for urine glucose level. Test for glucose level in urine. The blue colouration on the end of the reagent strip indicates a negative (normal) result. Glucose levels in urine are raised in diabetes. Chosen by Science Photo Library. High quality RA4 prints. Printed on Kodak Endura and Edge papers. Size refers to paper used. This item is shipped from our American lab.
- PHOTOGRAPHIC PRINT This 10 x8 Print features an image of Test for urine glucose level chosen by Science Photo Library. Estimated image size 254x173mm.
- High quality RA4 prints. Printed on Kodak Endura and Edge papers. Size refers to paper used
- Image Description: Test for urine glucose level. Test for glucose level in urine. The blue colouration on the end of the reagent strip indicates a negative (normal) result. Glucose levels in urine are raised in diabetes.
- For any queries regarding this image of Test for urine glucose level please contact Science Photo Library c/o Media Storehouse quoting Media Reference 6419242
- Image of Test for urine glucose level is supplied by Science Photo Library. © Damien Lovegrove/science Photo Library
Uses. . For the semi-quantitive and qualitive detection of:. . Glocose. . Bilirubin. . Ketone. . Specific Gravity. . Blood. . pH. . Protein. . Uribilinogen. . Nitrite. . Leukocytes. . Ascorbic Acid. . . . Summary. . READ PACKAGE INSERT BEFORE USE.. . Urine Reagent Stripes (URS) for Urinalysis are firm plastic strips to which several different reagent areas are affixed. Depending on the product being used, Urine Reagent Strips provide tests for Glucose, Bilirubin, Ketone (Acetoacetic acid), Specific Gravity, Blood, pH, Protein, Urobilinogen, Nitrite, Leukocytes, and Ascorbic Acid in Urine. Test results may provide information regarding the status carbohydrate metabolism kidney and liver function, acid-base balance, and bacteriurea. Please refer to the outside box and bottle label for specific test parameters of the product you are using.. . Urine Reagent Strips are packaged along with a drying agent in a plastic bottle with a twist-off cap. Each strip is stable and ready to use upon removal from the bottle. The entire reagent strip is disposable. Results are obtained by direct comparison of the test strip with the color blocks printed on the bottle label. No calculation or laboratory instruments are required.. . . . Directions. . 1. Dip reagent end of strip in FRESH, well-mixed uncentrifuged urine and remove immediately. (Alternatively, wet reagent areas of strip by passing through urine stream.). . 2. While removing, run the edge of the strip against the rim of the urine container to remove excess urine.. . 3. Compare the test area with the corresponding color chart at the time specified.. . . . Important Information. . – Do not touch test areas of strip.. . – Store at temperatures between 15Â°-30Â°C (59Â°-86Â°F) and out of direct sunlight.. . – Do not remove desiccants. Remove only enough strips for immediate use.. . – Replace cap immediately and tightly…
- For testing for ketone
- For <i>in vitro</i> diagnostic use
- 100 Strips
A Carolina Exclusive!For a class of 30. Comprehensive urine study kit provides 2 complete laboratory exercises. Students perform urinalysis testing on normal and abnormal simulated urine specimens and determine probable disorders. Students then have the opportunity to test their own urine. Included are tests for color, pH, specific gravity, glucose, and protein. A complete combination of BioKits item# 695830 and item# 695832.
This instant home test kit is designed to check glucose level in cat’s urine. It is safe, easy to use and provides result in just 2 minutes. Monitoring your cat’s sugar level at home is less stressful and saves you time and money.
- Tests for sugar level in cat’s urine
- Clean and simple to use
- Non-invasive and pain-free
- Results available in 2 minutes
- For in-vitro diagnostic use only
This instant urine test kit offers a clean, simple, and convenient solution to ensure pet wellness. In just four easy steps you will be able to monitor the glucose level in your dog’s urine.
- Tests for sugar level in dog’s urine
- Non-invasive and easy to use
- Result in as fast as 2 minutes
- Reliable home test for pet’s health
- For in-vitro diagnostic use only
The BTNX Urinalysis product Urinalysis Reagent Strips provide tests for the following: Glucose, Bilirubin, Ketone, Specific Gravity, Blood, pH, Protein, Urobilinogen, Nitrite and Leukocytes.
Urinalysis strips are useful in the preliminary screening for diabetes, liver diseases, haemolytic diseases, urogenital, and kidney disorders. Upon immersing the test strip in the specimen, comparison between the reagent areas on the strip and their corresponding color on the container can be made.
- 100 strips per bottle
- Equivelent to:Siemens (Bayer) 2300 & 2161
- Equivelent to: Chemstrip 10 MD (Roche 3260763)