Found in foods such as oatmeal and soy, Biotin, a water-soluble B vitamin, assists in energy metabolism in cells. Biotin helps to support healthy skin and hair
- Promotes healthy skin and hair
- Maximum Biotin can help increase biotin levels in people born with a Biotin defficiancy
- Biotin might increase the thickness of fingernails and toenails in people with brittle nails
- There is some evidence that biotin can reduce nerve pain in people with diabetes
- There is some preliminary evidence that hair loss can be reduced when biotin is taken
Zobaline: Don’t let nerve damage ruin life for your diabetic cat. Diabetes afflicts animals as well as humans, so it’s not surprising that cats can also suffer from diabetic neuropathy. As in humans, diabetes in cats is caused either by inadequate production of insulin by the pancreas (Type 1 diabetes) or by impaired response of cells to insulin (Type 2 diabetes). Although diabetes can strike cats of any age, it occurs most often in older, fatter animals. Diabetic neuropathy in cats is characterized by symptoms such as: progressive weakness in the hind legs walking on the hocks rather than on the toes loss of ability to climb stairs or trees inability to jump to higher surfaces lack of endurance needing to rest more after short walks. Many cat lovers are treating their diabetic pets with Zobaline. One 3-mg tablet of methylcobalamin administered once per day is reported to reverse most or all of the symptoms of feline diabetic neuropathy within a few weeks. Although Zobaline was designed as a sublingual supplement for humans, and obviously cannot be administered to cats this way, the supplement seems to work fine when given the same way as any other pill to these animals. Serving Size 1 tablet Amount per serving % DV Methylcobalamin 3 mg 50,000 Folic Acid 200 mcg 50 ? Daily Value not established Other ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, Stearic Acid, Calcium Silicate, Croscarmellose Sodium, Magnesium Stearate. Suggested Use: 1 tablet daily or as directed by a veterinarian.
The best choice for encouraging healthy glucose metabolism. It contains vitamin E, chromium, magnesium, vitamin B-6, gymnema sylvestre standardized to 25% gymnemic acid, a 4:1 fenugreek extract and more.
- A comprehensive nutritional support formula
- Features guaranteed potency gymnema sylvestre, standardized to 25% gymnemic acid and a 4:1 fenugreek extract
- Vegetarian formula
A special blend of ingredients to help you tackle potentially life-threatening high cholesterol. Supports your efforts to fight heart disease. Take 1 tablet per day. Each tablet contains: Guggal Extract, Red Yeast Rice, Niacin, Beta-Sitosterol, Artichoke Extract, Lecithin Phosphatides, Policosanol, Chromium. No side effects. 100% safe. 30 tablets.
- Help Maintain A Healthy Heart
- Promotes Healthy Cholesterol Levels
- No Side-Effects – All Natural Formula
- Easy to Take, Only 1 Tablet Per Day!
- Fast Acting Ingredients
A unique blend of ingredients recognized for their cleansing and detoxifying powers. Promotes your liver’s ability to filter out toxins and harmful contaminants for increased energy levels and better overall health. Each tablet contains: Calcium, Iodine, Fenugreek, Ginger, Dandelion, Fennel, Yarrow Flower, Green Tea, Hawthorn Berries, Red Clover Top, Tumeric, Red Raspberry, Skullcap, Burdock Root, Cranberry Extract, Chickweed, Papaya, Milk Thistle Seed Extract, Yellow Dock, Alfalfa, Protease, Amylase, Lipase, Cellulase and Lactase. No side effects. 100% safe. 60 tablets.
- Supports Internal Detoxification
- Helps Protect and Maintain Liver
- Supports Metabolic Functions, Brain Disorders
- Active Ingredients Help Combat Obesity
- Immune System Booster
Prevents and treats the symtoms of motion sickness
Click Here For More Information
Completia Diabetic 30 Tabs from Nature’s Way
Click Here For More Information