In no other field of medicine is bracing, cushioning or supporting the recommended long term solution for muscular skeletal issues that can be rehabilitated. Barefoot Science’s dominant dome technology is strategically shaped and located to interact with a key region of the foot. This region corresponds with the foot’s center of mass, the location of the body’s line of action through the foot, the apex of the foot’s 5 radiating arches, and the nerve engorged plantar aspect of the foot. This version has been designed with extra material around the toe area for trimming and is appropriate for shoes that feature a removable insole, such as most athletic and recreational shoes. Typically, the generic insole that comes with these types of shoe is slightly contoured and may interfere with how flat the Barefoot Science System is able to rest in the shoe, so it must be removed. After removing the generic insole, trim the Barefoot Science insole according to the Instructions and place it in the shoe, making sure it lies flat and flush against the ends and sides of the interior of the shoe.
- Clinically proven to effectively relieve pain and discomfort caused by flat feet, excessive pronation, plantar fasciitis, bunions, corns, calluses, fatigue and cramping, and to alleviate foot-related knee problems, shin splints, hip, and back pain
- The Barefoot Science patented arch activation foot strengthening insole system is designed to gently work and rehabilitate the weak foot musclesand lazy arches that are often the cause of foot -related problems and pain
- Barefoot Science provides the safe and natural neuromuscular stimulation required for optimal foot dynamics in response to increased activity levels, regardless of activity
- Effectively improves blood circulation in the foot area and reduces the risk of calluses appearing
- Improving circulation and reducing the possibility of venous pooling or neuropathy