Features of the Rapid Response 1 Para (Ketone) Urinalysis Reagent Test Strips: Low-Carb Check strips test for ketones. These strips are useful for monitoring ketosis for individuals on low-carb diets such as the Atkins diet. They are also important in screening for high levels of ketones which may be particularly dangerous for diabetics. A fast dip-and-read test for the detection of ketones in urine. Help you determine usefulness of low-carb diet plan. Test shows if you are burning fat i.e. in a lipolysis / ketosis state. The product referenced on this detail page is sold be 100/pk.
Shipping Weight: 1 pounds
- These strips are useful for monitoring ketosis for individuals on low-carb diets such as the atkins diet
- They are also important in screening for high levels of ketones which may be particularly dangerous for diabetics
- A fast dip-and-read test for the detection of ketones in urine
A Visual Reagent Strip Test for Both Urine Glucose and Ketone
Keto-Diastix® Reagent Strips provide a fast, convenient way of testing urine for the presence and concentration of glucose and ketone (acetoacetic acid). Acetoacetic acid can be found in the urine from persons with diabetes and is more commonly referred to as a “ketone body.” When dipped in urine, these test areas change color according to the amount of glucose and ketone in the urine. Use of Keto-Diastix Reagent Strips can alert you and your doctor to changes in your condition for which adjustments in your diet and/or medication may be needed. Carefully follow the testing schedule your doctor or diabetes educator establishes.
- For In Vitro Diagnostic Use
- Intended for use in the U.S.A.
Ketone: 7.1% w/w/ sodium nitroprusside; 92.9% w/w/ buffer.
Glucose: 2.2% w/w glucose oxidase (microbial, 1.3 IU); 1.0% w/w/ peroxidase (horseradish 3300 IU); 8.1% w/w potassium iodide; 69.8% w/w buffer; 18.9% w/w nonreactive ingredients.
Questions? Toll Free 1-800-348-8100.
- Visual reagent strip test for both urine glucose and ketone
- Provides fast, convenient way of testing urine for the presence and concentration of glucose and ketone
- Alerts you and your doctor to changes in your condition for which adjustments in your diet and/or medication may be needed
The NIK System of Narcotics Identification was developed as a means of rapidly screening and presumptively identifying substances suspected of being illegal drugs. Designed to be a completely self-contained system, each test provides all necessary elements to perform chemical colorimetric tests for commonly known and frequently abused narcotics and dangerous drugs. Marquis Reagent is a primary general screening test for the presumptive identification of Opiates (Morphine, Codeine or Heroin), Demerol, Black Tar, Amphetamine-type compounds including Methamphetamine & Methylenedioxymethamphetamine (MDMA or Ecstacy), Amphetamines and as a general screening agent for other drugs.
- Rapidly identifies substances suspected of being illegal drugs
- Can presumptively identify major drugs of abuse
Urinalysis strips are useful in the preliminary screening for diabetes, liver diseases, haemolytic diseases, urogenital, and kidney disorders. Upon immersing the test strip in the specimen, comparison between the reagent areas on the strip and their corresponding color on the container can be made.
- 100 strips per bottle
- Equivelent to:Siemens (Bayer) 2300 & 2161
- Equivelent to: Chemstrip 10 MD (Roche 3260763)