LIMITED TIME BONUS – SEE INSIDE FOR DETAILS!
Imagine what will life be like if you are restricted to sugar free, sodium free, fat free and low carb foods? Miserable and meaningless. Even if these foods are the most healthful diabetic food, you are not going to enjoy it because they do not taste good.
Just as you have every right to continue living a normal life, you have every right to enjoy the good foods too. In truth, diabetic eating should not be about loneliness, deprivation and tasteless diabetic meals. You should still look forward to eating – together with your family – just like in the past.
And this is what we aim to achieve in this diabetic cookbook.
In it, we put together 180 diabetic friendly recipes. This cookbook is for those who need a light meal to keep them going. The best part is that, you are bound to find something healthy and delicious that satisfies the whole family.
Some of the recipes included in this diabetic cookbook are:
Mexican “Delicioso” Chickens Salad
Chicken Breast Coleslaw
Hot Roast Pork Salad
Cajun Citrus Shrimp Salad
Sarah’s Apple Cider Pork Stew
The Working Women’s Beef Stew
Whole Wheat Tortilla Chicken Soup
The Rejuvenating Chicken Soup
Downtown Clam Chowder
Cookies – Chocolate Chips Chilled Cookies and Cranberries White Chocolate Cookies
Muffins – Naked Banana and Smooth Applesauce Muffins
Biscotti – Yummy Chocolate with Refreshing Orange Biscotti
While sound nutrition and good eating are at the heart of both diabetes care and prevention, we make sure the easy and mouth watering recipes in this diabetic cookbook:
– Require no expensive cooking equipment
– Use real and commonly available ingredients that are good for blood sugar control
– Do not use artificial sweetener
– Are feasible even for someone with little experience
Furthermore, each and every of these recipes are completed with:
– Serving Size & Nutritional Analysis. You will know your calories, carbohydrates, protein, fat and sodium intake. No more guessing.
– Preparation/Cooking/Baking time. Because the recipes are categorized and arranged according to preparation/cooking/baking time, you can easily target those that fit your schedule. How is that for time management?
With so many benefits, it is a no brainer to grab a copy. Remember, you are getting 180 easy and mouth watering diabetic recipes you and your family will love, so act now. Save when you grab your copy today. Scroll up and click on the “Add to Cart” button. Make diabetic cooking and eating a pleasure today.