Transfer glucose readings and other data from a meter to your PC .
The cable has been tested with the following meters and has been found to be compatible. * OneTouch® Ultra * OneTouch® Ultra2 * OneTouch® UltraSmart * OneTouch® UltraMini (with data port) * OneTouch® UltraLink
- Contact us if there is any problem
LifeScan Logbook Diabetic Logbook Diabetic 052289 LifeScan OneTouch Diabetic Logbook is used to track blood glucose results from diabetes testing. Glucose results and matching events are recorded in the logbook to allow tracking over time. This tracking method helps you and your attending physician determine over time if your diabetes management program requires any adjustments. The OneTouch Logbook is also useful to measure and monitor the impact of daily exercise and foods consumed. LifeScan OneTouch Diabetic Logbook Features & BenefitsDetermine when how often your blood glucose is in or out of range. Plenty of space to record daily blood glucose levels, insulin dosage and comments.Observing trends over time can help you set goals and make adjustments. Simple and portable, it’s an easy way to share your results with your doctor.Checkbook size for easy convenience and transportability.
Click Here For More Information
One Touch Ultra Mini – Blood Glucose Monitoring System Just the basics of testing. Now in colors! Small & sleek. Fast & easy. Simple to use. Includes Education Booklet: Simple Start Diabetes + Food. Uses OneTouch Ultra Test Strips – sold separately. Kit Includes: OneTouch UltraMini Blood Glucose Meter. OneTouch Lancing Device. OneTouch Ultra Control Solution. 10 OneTouch UltraSoft Lancets. OneTouch AST Clear Cap for testing on forearm or palm. Mini carrying case. Logbook. Owner’s booklet. Quick reference guide. Quick start guide. Batteries included. Simple Start educational booklet. Small & Sleek: Small, lightweight meter – just the right size to fit in a pocket or purse. Easy to handle. Fast & Easy: No more waiting for results – accurate results in just 5 seconds. Requires only a speck of blood. Option to test on forearm or palm where fewer nerve endings mean less pain – Read the owner’s booklet and talk with you doctor before forearm or palm testing. Easy to read screen. 50 Test memory. For self-testing. For the quantitative measurement of glucose in whole blood. Directions: Turn on meter by inserting test strip. Apply sample to test strip. Accurate result in just 5 seconds. The product referenced on this detail page is sold be Each.
- Small & Sleek
- Fast & Easy
- Simple to Use
- Includes Education Booklet
- OneTouch Ultra Test Strips sold separately -NOT included
The OneTouch Log Book allows you to easily record your blood glucose test results, allowing you to compare them overtime. The data shows you and your healthcare professional if you?re diabetes management program is working for you, or if you need to make adjustments.
Your OneTouch Ultra2 Meter Kit includes
OneTouch Ultra2 Meter
Owner’s Booklet/Quick Reference Guide
Penlet Plus Lancing Device
- One Touch Ultra Blood Glucose Monitoring Meter Gentle The OneTouch Ultra2 Meter needs just a speck of blood. Test on your finger, forearm, or palm. Simple Two-way scrolling buttons and a backlight make it easy to read and operate. Fast Results in 5 seconds, so there’s almost no waiting. Unique Features–like before and after meal averages–can make it easy to manage diabetes around meals. What’s Inside Your OneTouch Ultra2 Meter includes OneTouch Ultra2 Meter Owner’s Booklet/Quick Reference Guide Carrying Case Penlet Plus Lancing Device
OneTouch UltraSoft Lancets – 28 Gauge The OneTouch UltraSoft Lancets is for use with Penlet II, Penlet Plus and UltraSoft lancing devices.
- Read all label information when product arrives
- Individual lancets designed for use with LifeScan glucose monitoring systems
- Thin tip makes skin penetration less painful
- Needs only a tiny blood sample; allows users to test on arm, not just finger
- Compatible with LifeScan and most other blood sampling devices