Why do we get sick? How do we get well? How do we avoid getting sick again? These pages attempt to answer these fundamental questions in Health and Healing, but the real joy of the book isn’t in learning the answers, but in following the method down the path to an answer. Looking at options such as homeopathy, a treatment that, to an outsider, seems more like a leap of faith than an actual system of healing. Conventional medicine is great at handling trauma and sudden, life-threatening conditions like heart attacks, but it’s less good at dealing with chronic conditions like arthritis. These pages will show you how to go beyond conventional medicine and empower you to take healing into your own hands today.
Berberine Complex No. 18169 Herbal dietary supplement with high concentrations of berberine Berberine Complex contains extracts of barberry, Oregon grape, and goldenseal plants with a long history of use throughout the world. These herbs are rich in natural alkaloid compounds. 90 hard shell capsules (size 0) Amount per 2 capsules Barberry (Berberis vulgaris) Bark of Root Extract 6:1 400 mg Oregon Grape (Berberis aquifolium) Root Extract 6:1 400 mg Goldenseal (Hydrastis canadensis) Root Extract 4:1 100 mg Standardized to contain 5% total alkaloids including berberine, hydrastine and canadine Other ingredients: Cellulose, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, and gelatin capsule. Recommendations: Two capsules three times daily. Contains no sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, dairy products, artificial coloring, artificial flavoring, or preservatives.
- Berberine Complex naturally supports the healthy bacteria in the digestive tract; also supports the immune system, by balancing intestinal flora
- Berberine Complex includes extracts of barberry, Oregon grape, and goldenseal, all excellent sources of a compound called berberine
- Proper support of digestion everyday
Maintains healthy blood sugar levels already within normal range. Benefits Helps maintain healthy insulin and blood sugar levels that are already within the normal range. Key Features includes vitamins, minerals and standardized herbal ingredients known to support normal blood sugar levels.This formula helps maintain healthy insulin and blood sugar levels that are already within the normal range.Perfectly suited for use with multiple vitamins and flax or fish oil supplements
- Research has demonstrated multiple deficits between actual and recommended nutrient intakes in the diets of individuals with type-2 diabetes
- Individuals with diabetes may be deficient in essential nutrients, such as magnesium, zinc, chromium, and vanadium
- B vitamins can be depleted by some oral diabetes medications, such as metformin