OPALINE DRY OXY CAPSULES – Pure Stabilized Oxygen —
Sodium Carbonate Perioxide 135 mg per capsule, gel caps and natural rice powder. —
DIRECTIONS: Determine the right number of capsules to take for your own body weight. One capsule twice a day for 85 lbs to 110 lbs, two capsules twice a day for 110 lbs to 200 lbs, three capsules twice a day for 200 or more lbs. ALWAYS DRINK 8 TO 12 OUNCES OF WATER WHEN TAKING THE CAPSULES. This allows the capsules to dilute in the stomach and absorb into the system. Do not take with hot beverages, carbonated drinks, or anything containing alcohol. This could cause stomach upset.
When you first start taking Opaline® Dry Oxy, some people find that the detoxifying effects are characterized by a headache, muscle aches, loose stools, or sometimes nasal drip and flushing of the sinuses. This is actually a sign that the product is doing its job. It’s working!! As the toxins in the body break loose and get stirred up, they have to be flushed out of the body by means of the bloodstream, nasal passages, digestive system, skin or urinary tract. These symptoms are usually temporary. Drinking extra fluids help the body to detoxify faster. — We suggest that you start with one capsule the first day, 2 capsules the second day. If all is well with your detoxifying process, and your weight suggests increasing the dose, that you move up to 2 capsules twice a day as quickly as you are comfortable.
— NOTICE: We suggest you take first dose in the morning and second dose before dinner. Taking Dry Oxy after dinner might cause trouble sleeping due to energy boost. People taking Dry Oxy for sleep apnea might still want to take before bed, or if on a 3 dose/day regime. — *Morgellons symptoms usually require larger doses up to 3 capsules 3 times a day after you work your way up to a higher dose. It may take as long as 3 months to see optimum results in maintaining the best effects.
- Nutritional support for: Morgellons, Nanotechnology Toxicity, Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI,
- Strokes, Comas, Auto injuries, Sports injuries, High Altitude Sickness,
- Scuba Diving, Athletic exhaustion, Seizures, Chronic Vertigo, Cerebral Palsy, Sciatica, Parkinson’s, Lyme Disease, Alzheimer’s, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Fibromyalgia, Autism,
- Sleep Apnea, Asthma, Jet Lag, Carbon Monoxide Poisoning, Multiple Sclerosis,
- MRSA Lyme, antibiotic resistant infections, Gangrene, Diabetic wounds,