Harbinger Adjustable Resistance Cables
High-grade, variable resistance, dipped latex cord with 3,000 p.s.i. tensile strength and 90% elongation
Rotating, foam-covered grips for increased range of motion
Adjustable cord length and resistance
Heavy-duty nylon web attachment included with each cable
Exclusive conical cord closure for enhanced durability
Includes easy-to-use resistance training guide
Light resistance Purple.
The cable is not made by lifescan company .The cable has been tested with the following meters and has been found to be compatible. * OneTouch® Ultra * OneTouch® Ultra2 * OneTouch® UltraSmart * OneTouch® UltraMini (with data port) * OneTouch® UltraLink
Transfer glucose readings and other data from a meter to your PC Choose from 11 Report formats to view and print data Calculate glucose averages and standard deviations Highlight glucose readings that are within, above, and below the target range Customize dates, meal slots, target glucose ranges, etc. Add data such as insulin doses, exercise duration, carb intake, and health comments Print Reports for long-term record keeping
- 1. Compatible for: OneTouch® Ultra * OneTouch® Ultra2 * OneTouch® UltraSmart * OneTouch® UltraMini (with data port) * OneTouch® UltraLink
- 2. The cable is not made by Lifescan company.
This medical charm bracelet is perfect for the girl who appreciates style. Back of heartcharm is pre-engraved in black with the word Diabetes. Toggle clasp. 316L surgical stainless steel is non-corrosive. It is also known as ‘marine grade’ stainless steel due to its increased resistance to chloride corrosion compared to type 304. Wrist size should be approximately 1 – 1 1/2 inch smaller than stated length of bracelet.
- The word Diabetes is engraved on the back of the charm
- Fits wrist sizes 5 1/2 – 6 inches
- Medical charm is 3/4 x 3/4 inches
- 316L stainless steel, both hypoallergenic and non-corrosive
Transfer glucose readings and other data from a meter to your PC .
The cable has been tested with the following meters and has been found to be compatible. * OneTouch® Ultra * OneTouch® Ultra2 * OneTouch® UltraSmart * OneTouch® UltraMini (with data port) * OneTouch® UltraLink
- Contact us if there is any problem
Premium dual MIDI cable with metal plugs. Wired 5-pin discrete. All 5 pins are connected. Black with colored ends. Perfect for all MIDI transmissions including sysex.For serious-minded musicians, Live Wire cables have the strength and durability to withstand more than everyday use. Superior wireYour audio cable is your sound. Superior wiring allows your signal to be quiet, eliminating frustrating hums, buzzing, and crackles.Sturdy constructionSturdy construction enhances signal and performance. Flexible design eliminates kinks and twists for a tangle-free performance whether you’re in the studio or on the stage.
Click Here For More Information
Network cable -microGiGaCN 4x copper – 3 meters (10 ft)
Click Here For More Information
This data cable, for use with the Blood Glucose Meter, allows you download your blood glucose test readings to your computer using your computer’s USB port.
It is compatible with Bayer Ascensia blood glucose meters.
Please note that the driver which comes with the cable needs to be installed properly before you connect the cable for the first time. This driver simulates a COM port which is used by the program to communicate with the meter
The Embrace USB Cable For Data Management is used in conjunction with your Embrace No-Code Talking Blood Glucose Meter to upload the data to your computer.
Embrace Talking Meter and Case Only * Talking On/Off Feature English/Spanish * NO CODING REQUIRED! * Small Sample Size * Accurate Results in Only 6 Seconds * Easy to Use
FreeStyle data cable is designed for all FreeStyle meters: Serial Cable (not USB) * FreeStyle Meter * FreeStyle Flash Meter * FreeStyle Freedom * FreeStyle Lite Meter Data cable is used to download your testing results from your glucose meter to your PC. This data cable uses stereo jack to connect to FreeStyle meter (data port on the FreeStyle meter is located above the meter screen) and 9 Pin Connector for connecting to your PC (most PCs have this data port). Please note that the cable connects via the 9 pin serial port on computers not the USB port. You may also need software for your PC FreeStyle software can be downloaded from the manufacturer’s website at www.abbottdiabetescare.com
- Data cable is used to download your testing results from your glucose meter to your PC
OneTouch® USB Interface Cable for OneTouch® Diabetes Management Software. Includes:
- OneTouch® USB Interface Cable
- Instructions to download OneTouch® Diabetes Management Software at no charge at www.onetouch.com About OneTouch® USB Interface Cable for OneTouch® Diabetes Management Software The OneTouch® Diabetes Management Software program is designed to help healthcare professionals and people with diabetes, track and monitor blood glucose levels. OneTouch® DMS can also be used to help plan meals, exercise, and medications. Whether you are a patient with diabetes using OneTouch&r
OneTouch USB Cable ONLY for use with Lifescan OneTouch Ultra Blood Glucose Meters.
* OneTouch Ultra Meter with a data port * Microsoft Windows®-compatible computer with the following components: * Microsoft® Windows® 98 Second Edition, Windows® NT 4.0 Workstation (SP6 or above), Windows® 2000 Professional (SP4 or above), Windows® Me, Windows® XP Home and Professional (SP2 or above), and Windows® Vista (not compatible with MAC OS)
* USB port
* CD-ROM drive
Software is available for FREE download at onetouch.com
- OneTouch Ultra Meter with a data port
- Microsoft Windows®-compatible computer with the following components
- Microsoft® Windows® 98 Second Edition
- Windows® NT 4.0 Workstation (SP6 or above), Windows® 2000 Professional (SP4 or above)
- Windows® Me, Windows® XP Home and Professional (SP2 or above), and Windows® Vista (not compatible with MAC OS) * USB port * CD-ROM drive
Say goodbye to manually recording your blood glucose meter readings and say hello to the remarkably easy and convenient Glooko MeterSync Cable and Glooko Logbook app. You’ll love the way the Glooko MeterSync Cable pulls the readings already in your meter(s) and creates a logbook right on your iPhone.
Use the Glooko MeterSync Cable and Glooko Logbook app to eliminate errors from manual entry of blood glucose readings, keep track of factors in your life that affect your blood glucose, observe your blood glucose trends during different periods of the day, and share a two-week or one-month logbook summary with your physician or healthcare professional.
*Note: The Glooko MeterSync Cable is only compatible with the newer ACCU-CHEK Aviva and ACCU-CHEK Compact Plus models that are black. We are not compatible with the older ACCU-CHEK Aviva and ACCU-CHEK Compact Plus models that are blue.
- Requires the free Glooko™ Logbook app available for download from the iTunes App Store℠.
- Compatible with these blood glucose meters: ACCU-CHEK® Aviva* (Black), ACCU-CHEK® Aviva Nano, ACCU-CHEK® Compact Plus* (Black), ACCU-CHEK® Nano, Bayer’s Breeze®2, Bayer’s Contour®, FreeStyle Freedom Lite®, FreeStyle Lite®, OneTouch® Ultra®2, OneTouch® UltraLink®, and OneTouch® UltraMini®. Not all meters are available in every country where Glooko is sold.
- Includes a 2.5 mm stereo jack adapter to transfer data from the FreeStyle Freedom Lite and FreeStyle Lite blood glucose meters.
- Requires the Glooko™ IR Adapter (sold separately) to download data from the ACCU-CHEK Aviva (Black), ACCU-CHEK Aviva Nano, ACCU-CHEK Compact Plus (Black), and ACCU-CHEK Nano.
- Compatible with iPhone® 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS and iPod touch® (3rd and 4th generation) running in iOS 4.3 or later.
Download data from your freestyle meter to your computer.
Driver is included.
- USB data cable for all Freestyle meters