Metrika’s hand-held A1CNow+ monitor provides accurate, in-office A1C results, empowering physicians to make on-the-spot treatment decisions for their diabetes patients. FAST: In the office testing. No waiting for lab results. Results in just five minutes. Hands-on procedure time is less than one minute. Provides opportunity for immediate, face-to-face counseling. EASY: Simple, 3-Step Procedure. CLIA waived. No calibration, no daily controls, no maintenance. No refrigeration necessary if use within three months. No capital equipment required. Enables A1C testing in every exam room. ACCURATE: Proven lab accuracy at 99%. NGSP certified.
- HbA1c Blood Monitor w/ sampler
- Kit Includes: 1 Monitor, 20 Single Use Cartridges, 20 Sample Dilution Kits, 20 Patient Result Labels, Product Insert & Procedure Card, CLIA Waived
- Bayer’s A1CNow+TM Par #3021
- Results in just 5 minutes
- Accuracy assessed by the same standards used by laboratories
Bayer’s Contour Blood Glucose Monitoring System
- Bayer’s Contour Blood Glucose Monitoring System
- Model 9556C
The Bayer Contour Normal Control Solution is designed to check the accuracy of your glucose meter and test strips. Simply apply a drop of the Contour glucose control solution to a test strip and run a standard glucose test. Confirm that the test results are within the accepted range printed on the test strip vial. It is advised to test your glucose meter and strips accuracy on a regular basis. Designed for use with the Bayer Contour or Microfill glucose meters only.
- Designed to check the accuracy of your glucose meter and test strips
- Designed for use with the Bayer Contour or Microfill glucose meters only
- Printed test strip vial included within the pack
The BREEZE2 meter from Bayer comes with a unique, easy-to-load 10-strip disc—that means you only have to reload every 10 tests. So you won’t need to handle individual strips. And Bayer’s No Coding no-coding technology means you’ll never have to calibrate your meter. In short, it makes testing simple. And in the fight against diabetes, simplewins.
- No coding required
- New, faster test (5 seconds), smaller sample (1 )
- Uses Ascensia Breeze2 Blood Glucose test strips, not included
- Ease of use commendation by the arthritis foundation
Bayer’s CONTOUR Blood Glucose Test Strips (formerly Ascensia) Make your day simpler by testing with Bayer test strips. Bayer test strips offer a simple solution for your testing needs, with No Coding technology, reliable results, fast test time, and small blood samples. Simple solutions add up to simple wins. These Bayer CONTOUR Test Strips are for use with Bayer’s Contour Meter. Formerly known as Ascensia Microfill Test Strips, the CONTOUR Test Strips use Sip-in Sampling Technology which require only a tiny drop of blood for an accurate reading. These test strips provide easy viewing of sample fill to ensure accurate results and fast testing. There is No Coding Required . This means you can open a new box of test strips and use them right away no extra steps to take! Bayer’s CONTOUR Test Strips: Tiny 0.6 L (microliters) blood sample size For use with Bayer’s CONTOUR (Ascensia Contour) Blood Glucose Meter Microfill Sampling Technology – automatic strip-filling action No coding required. The meter automatically calibrates each time a new lot of test strips is used Automatic compensation for common interferences, for reliable results Flip-top bottle opens, closes and handles easily Bottle design keeps strips fresh up to 6 months after opening Easy viewing of sample fills. The window makes it easy to see when the strip fills with blood with Sip-in Sampling . Meter automatically turns on when test strip is inserted and does not require coding
- No Coding technology
- Uses only 0.6 microliters of blood
- Automatic compensation for common interferences, for reliable results
- Fast 5-second test time
- For use with Bayer (formerly Ascensia) Contour Blood Glucose Meter
For use with Microlet, Ascensia Microlet and Ascensia Microlet Vaculance lancing devices. Made in Japan.
- Intended for use with Microlet and Glucolet automatic lancing devices
- Eliminates the need for loading and recapping
- Reduces the risk of accidental needlestick by encasing
Everyone’s diabetes is different. So are their testing needs. That’s why the CONTOUR meter from Bayer lets you select feature levels that are either basic or advanced, for the individualized options that are important to you. And it has Bayer’s No Coding technology. So it still has easy accuracy. In short, it makes testing simple. And in the fight against diabetes, simplewins.
- No coding required
- 5 second test time
- Pre/post meal test marking for better glucose control
- 0.6 blood sample size, alternative site testing, palm or forearm
- 480 test result memory with 14 day average