From the lofty mountains of Kashmir to the sun-baked Malabar coast, from the bustling streets of Kolkata to the majestic fortresses of Rajasthan, the combination of Rice & Curry has always been the most favored meal option for Indians. A simple yet authentic preparation of Indian basmati rice compliments a range of curries made of lentils and other vegetables cooked with aromatic herbs & spices. Offering a wholesome meal full of nutrition.
Kohinoor Rice & Curry derives inspiration from this unique Indian culinary tradition and brings authentic meal options with added convenience for today’s customers.
- COOKED IN OLIVE OIL – A regular diet without any Trans Fat reduces the risk of coronary heart disease and promotes good health.
- LOW CHOLESTEROL – A regular diet with low content of Cholesterol reduces the incidence of heart attacks and also helps in controlling obesity.
- 0g TRANS FAT – A regular diet made with Olive oil helps in reducing the risk of heart disease, helps maintain lower body weight and also benefits people with diabetics.
- 100% VEGETARIAN – Ready in 2 Minutes – Microwaveable Tray
- 100% Kosher – No MSG, No Preservatives, No Artificial Flavor
20 lb bag
Red boiled rice is a rice eaten in southern part of India (esp).in Kerala and Goa. It is made by par boiling the paddy before husking. After boiling, the grain separated from husk, there by leaving a part of the bran on the grain thereby the grain its colour red or brown. It can be boiled as any other form of rice, but you may have to add more water and it needs more time to be done. For starters, it will taste hard otherwise it is delicious and taste more with fish curry.
- 100% Fat Free
- Cholesterol Free
- Gluten Free
- Salt Free – Low Glysemic Index