Chicory Root Fiber, Rolled Oats, Crisp Rice (Rice Flour, Sugar, Malt Extract, Salt, Mixed Tocopherols for Freshness), Sugar, Roasted Peanuts, Fructose, Vegetable Oil, (Hydrogenated and/or Partially Hydrogenated Palm Kernel, Palm and/or Coconut Oil), Peanut Butter (Peanuts, Hydrogenated Rapeseed and/or Cottonseed Oil, Salt), Contains Two Percent or Less of Canola Oil, Cocoa (Processed with Alkali), Glycerin, Peanut Flour, Whey, Tricalcium Phosphate, Salt, Nonfat Milk, Soy Lecithin, Baking Soda, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Monostearate, Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Honey, Zinc Oxide, Artificial Flavor, BHT (Preservative), Soy Protein Isolate, Almond Flour, Wheat Starch
- Tastes better than Fiber One (Based upon independent taste tests of Kellogg’s Fiber Plus Chocolatey Peanut Butter Chewy Bars versus Fiber One Oats & Peanut Butter Chewy Bars.
- Fiber One is a registered trademark of General Mills IP Holdings II LLC). Rich in antioxidants vitamin E and zinc. 35% of your daily fiber. 5 g fat per serving. New Users: Increase your fiber intake gradually.
- Gastrointestinal discomfort may occur until your body adjusts. Velvety morsels of peanut butter, decadent chocolatey drizzle, plus fiber and antioxidants vitamin E and zinc to add to your daily nutrition – positively delicious.
- Exchange: 1 carbohydrate, 1 fat. The dietary exchanges are based on the Choose Your Foods: Exchange Lists for Diabetes, copyright 2008 by American Dietetic Association and American Diabetes Association.
- Contains peanut, milk, soy, almond and wheat ingredients. May contain other tree nuts.