More efficient than the lab
Results in 5 minutes
Small fingerstick(5?L) blood sample
Easy to use
99% lab accuracy*
National Glycohemoglobin Standardization Program certified
- Patients who get immediate feedback may lower their A1c by up to 1%
- Lowering A1c levels reduces the risks of long term complications.
- HBA1c Testing Motivates Patients to Change!
- Lowering A1c 1 point reduces risk of complications by 40%
- What is your quality of life number?
Two Bayer products: A1CNow SelfCheck A-Home A1C System (product No. 81583170), and Contour Blood Glucose Monitoring System (No. 06707032). The A1CNow is a 2 Test Kit, featuring at-home results in 5 minutes; 2-3 month indication of average blood glucose; small blood sample; and lab accurate. The Contour features fast, 5-second time use; simple to use; and optional advanced functions.
- See Product Description for details
6 Free Gifts included
1. Three tips to Improve Your A1c Number
2. How to Convert Your A1c number to average blood sugar
- 6 Free Gifts included: Tips to Improve Your A1c number
- How to convert Your A1c number to Average Blood Glucose
- Free Subscription to Diabetes In Control.com
- Free 1 hr pod cast
- Free Access to Ask Dr. Bernstein Webcast
Bayer’s A1CNow SELFCHECK provides you a simple way to know how well you are doing with your diabetes, so you can be in better control. When it comes to controlling your diabetes, knowledge is power. And, knowing your A1C number (2-3 month indication of average blood glucose) is critical. Why? Because even small changes in your A1C can mean big changes in your risk for serious complications.
- Do you know your Quality of Life Number?
- The A1cNow result is a 90 day average of your blood sugars
- The result tells you if you medications are working or if your are eating properly or exercising enough.
- You don’t have to wait 90 days you can do the test every month
- 50% of the result comes from the last 30 days.s
A1CNow SELFCHECK.At-home results in 5 minutes, 2-3 month indication of average blood glucose, Small blood sample, Lab accurate.This test is for home use monitoring of glycemic control in patients with diabetes.The percent of A1C in your blood today tells you how well you have been controlling your glucose levels over the past 2-3 months. About 50% of the A1C result is from the past 30 days of glucose levels; about 25% is from the past 30-60 days and about 25% is from the past 60-90 days.
- A1CNow SELFCHECK.At-home results in 5 minutes, 2-3 month indication of average blood glucose, Small blood sample, Lab accurate.
- This test is for home use monitoring of glycemic control in patients with diabetes.The percent of A1C in your blood today tells you how well you have been controlling your glucose levels over the past 2-3 months. About 50% of the A1C result is from the past 30 days of glucose levels; about 25% is from the past 30-60 days and about 25% is from the past 60-90 days.
- What does your A1C Number Mean.A1C measures your average blood glucose level over the past 2-3 months, For most people with diabetes, the American Diabetes Association (ADA) recommends that your A1C should be under 7%.
- One point reduction in your A1C reduces risk of serious complications by 40%, Remember that your A1C is your big picture” measurement. Don’t use it for short-term daily blood glucose measuremen, If you have any questions about your A1C results, please contact your doctor or healthcare provider. Do not adjust your medication unless instructed to do so by your doctor or healthcare provider.
- The A1CNow SELFCHECK test is an easy-to-use test to measure your A1C levels at home. By measuring your levels at home, you can be better informed in-between your doctor visits and feel more in control of your diabetes.2 Test Kit.This kit contains:1 A1CNow SELFCHECK Monitor, 2 Single-Use Cartridges, 2 Shaker Pouches, Each containing 1 shaker, 1 blood collector, 1 disposable lancet, 1 Extra Lancet, 1 Quick Reference Guide, 1 Instructional DVD, 1 Overview and Helpful Hints.