Gymnema Sylvestre (Gurmar)
Gymnema Sylvestre (aka. Gurmar) is often referred to as “Sugar Destroyer”. Gymnema has been used in Ayurveda since the 6th century BC as a safe and natural approach to help regulate sugar metabolism. Gymnema contains Gymnemic acid, Quercitol, Lupeol, Beta-Amyrin and Stigmasterol, all of which are thought to help the body maintain healthy blood glucose levels.*
The Gymnema Sylvestre Gold Advantage
Gymnema Gold by Nutrigold® features the clinically proven GS4 Plus Gymnema Sylvestre extract. Gymnema Gold is standardized to contain a minimum of 175 mg of Gymnemic acids, the key component that mimics glucose molecules numbing receptor sites on tongue. It is believed to be responsible for Gymnema’s ability to abolish the taste of sugar and help support healthy glucose.
Serving Size: 1 Vegetarian Capsule
Servings per Container: 90
Ingredient — Amount per Serving
Proprietary Gymnema Gold Complex — 500 mg
– Features GS4 Plus® Gymnema Standardized Extract (Gymnema sylvestre [leaf] standardized to contain a minimum of 35% Gymnemic Acids)
– – Total Gymnemic Acids — 175 mg
Other Ingredients: Vegetarian Capsule (Vegetable Cellulose).
Allergen Information: Free of eggs, soy, wheat, gluten, milk, peanuts, and shellfish.
Does NOT contain Additives, Fillers, Preservatives, Artificial Ingredients, Stearates, Silica, Salt, Sugar, Starch, Yeast, or Titanium Dioxide.
Made in USA in NPA-certified cGMP manufacturing facility
GS4 Plus® is a scientifically supported extract of Gymnema and a registered trademark of Sabinsa Corporation.
As a dietary supplement, adults take 1 vegetarian capsule one to two times daily, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- The Gold Standard in pure Gurmar (Gymnema Sylvestre) Extract
- Formulated using the clinically validated GS4 Plus® Gymnema ingredient
- Standardized to contain 175 mg Gymnemic Acids in each vegetarian capsule
- 500 mg per vegetarian capsule / 90 capsules per bottle
- Key Health Benefit: Supports healthy glucose metabolism by abolishing the taste of sugar*