Who says that desserts can’t be delicious and healthy at the same time???
Recipes in this book do not contain any cream or sugar like traditional ice creams do, yet they are as smooth and creamy, taste like ice creams, and are so much healthier!
They were all created using a powerful blender, however you can use any of the following methods as well:
- Powerful blender (fastest and best method), OR
- Standard blender PLUS ice-cream maker, OR
- Single gear juicer, OR
- Cold-press juicers, OR
- Any other equipment specific for making frozen desserts
The recipes in this book have been designed to be EXTREMELY QUICK and EASY to prepare from commonly found ingredients. There are no complicated decorations or arrangements, just a method that will allow you to make the dessert even quicker than reaching for some junk food from the cupboard!
The author (Australian Certified Nutritionist) Pawel Malczewski has combined amazing flavors using only natural ingredients. This makes these recipes the healthiest and the most delicious frozen dessert recipes you will ever enjoy.
Using just a few simple ingredients, you can change what you snack on to something that offers you a major health benefit and may help you to lose weight and feel better in the long term. Healthy frozen desserts will change the way you look at desserts.
- Healthy recipes using wholesome ingredients
- FREE download appendix containing FULL PAGE PHOTO and detailed nutrition information for each recipe
- Perfect for weight loss and transition to healthy eating habits
- A mouth-watering photo with each recipe helps you quickly find the right dessert for any occasion
- Anybody with a sweet tooth will love it
- Great to get your kids off junk food
- Easy-to-follow recipes with easy-to-find ingredients and a list of optional substitutes
- Numerous healthy frozen dessert making tips
- Written by Pawel Malczewski, certified nutritionist
- Great to get your kids of junk food
- Numerous health tips
- Information on contraindications for the use of some fruits and veggies
- Information on the best and most powerful types of blenders
- Links to the author’s vast online information sources on ingredients and nutrients