Conductive Therapy Shop’s unique conductive cuffs are woven with a special silver filament to maximize both conductivity and comfort. Commonly recommended by many Physicians and Specialists, conductive cuffs are used in conjunction with TENS units and other types of electrotherapy devices for the treatment and management of various types of pain. See the indications information list below for more details.
Conductive garments are commonly recommended to patients for use in the treatment and management of pain associated with many of the following: Peripheral Neuropathy, Diabetic Neuropathy, Arthritis, Carpel Tunnel Syndrome, Plantar Fasciitis, Cancer, Degenerative Joint Disease, Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy, Sports Injuries, Accidents, Post-Surgery Swelling, Post-Surgery Healing, Foot , Ankle & Lower Leg Abnormalities, Hand, Wrist & Forearm Abnormalities, and many other conditions.
Electrotherapy can be performed in the convenience and safety of your own home. It is simple, proven, and often provides almost immediate results. Electrotherapy can prevent the need for powerful and often dangerous medications. Many users report that electrotherapy is relaxing, enjoyable, soothing and energizing. Electrotherapy sessions often dramatically reduce pain and are also known to help improve the quality of sleep after treatment.
NOTE: All conductive garments must be used in conjunction with an electrotherapy device, purchased separately.
NOTE: For best results, use all conductive garments with either conductive electrolyte spray, purchased separately. When using conductive gel, apply gel generously to hands, feet, or other area to be treated before wearing the garment. When using conductive spray, generously saturate the fabric of the conductive garment before wearing.
NOTE: Conductive Cuffs can be used as a negative ground electrode when coupled with a sock or glove. Cuffs can also serve as active positive electrode for treating pain in the lower legs and arms.
- Used in electrotherapy for treatment of Diabetes, Neuropathy, Carpal Tunnel, Arthritis, Sports Injuries, Post-op Swelling, Pain Management, etc.
- Allows for treatment of the lower leg and foot or lower arm and hand in conjunction with conductive socks or gloves
- Compatible with Healthmate, Omron, XFT, Acclaim Digital, TENS, EMS, Rebuilder, Ultima Neuro, and other standard electrotherapy devices
- Universal One Size Fits All construction fits any calf or forearm, and works with TENS, Rebuilder, and other electrotherapy devices
- 1 Cuff (Not a pair) and 1 electrode lead wire adaptor are included, REQUIRES Electrotherapy device sold separately