Imagine what will life be like if you are restricted to sugar free, sodium free, fat free and low carb foods? Miserable and meaningless. Even if these foods are the most healthful diabetic food, you are not going to enjoy it because they do not taste good.
Just as you have every right to continue living a normal life, you have every right to enjoy the good foods too. In truth, diabetic eating should not be about loneliness, deprivation and tasteless diabetic meals. You should still look forward to eating – together with your family – just like in the past.
And this is what we aim to achieve in this diabetic cookbook.
With 420 of our best diabetic recipes, we cover everything you need to put together any sumptuous meal in the day. From breakfast to dinner, snacks to dessert, salads, soups and stews, you are bound to find something healthy and delicious that satisfies the whole family.
For example, if you need something to kick start the morning, look into the breakfast section. On the other hand, if you prefer something light along the day, you can check out the snack section.
Some of the recipes included in this diabetic cookbook are:
- Chocolate Chips Chilled Cookies
- The Make Sexy Banana Goes Nuts Bread
- Sweet Potato Whole Wheat Biscuits
- Devilish Eggs on Fire
- Fat Burning Crepes
- Heavenly Delicious Chocolate Cookies
- Doubly Rich Chocolate Brownies
- Honeyed Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Muffins
- Françoise’s Secret Bistro Steak
- Deliciously Tender Beef Short Ribs
- The Jerk Cook’s Grilled Chicken Breasts
- Lady Hester’s Chicken Kabob Meal
- Cajun Citrus Shrimp Salad
- Gilbert’s Famous Turkey Salad
- Salad on The Rock
- Downtown Clam Chowder
- Sarah’s Apple Cider Pork Stew
- The Working Women’s Beef Stew
- The French Market’s Délicieux Jambalaya
- The Laziest Vegetables Soup
While sound nutrition and good eating are at the heart of both diabetes care and prevention, we make sure the easy and mouth watering recipes in this diabetic cookbook:
- Require no expensive cooking equipment
- Use real and commonly available ingredients that are good for blood sugar control
- Do not use artificial sweetener
- Are feasible even for someone with little experience
Furthermore, each and every of these recipes are completed with:
- Serving Size & Nutritional Analysis. You will know your calories, carbohydrates, protein, fat and sodium intake. No more guessing.
- Preparation/Cooking/Baking time. Because the recipes are categorized and arranged according to preparation/cooking/baking time, you can easily target those that fit your schedule. How is that for time management?
With so many benefits, it is a no brainer to grab a copy. Remember, you are getting 420 easy and mouth watering diabetic recipes you and your family will love, so act now. Save when you grab your copy today. Scroll up and click on the “Add to Cart” button. Make diabetic cooking and eating a pleasure today.