In THE BLOOD SUGAR SOLUTION COOKBOOK, Dr. Mark Hyman shares recipes that support the BLOOD SUGAR SOLUTION lifestyle. In 1900, only two percent of meals in America were eaten outside the home; now it is over fifty percent. Dr. Hyman calls for readers to take back their health by taking back their kitchens. The major culprit of diabetes, obesity and heart disease is insulin imbalance. Following Dr. Hyman’s scientifically based program for rebalancing insulin and blood sugar levels, this cookbook presents 175 delectable recipes that are free of allergens and harmful inflammatory ingredients. Readers will exchange toxic factory-made foods for nutritious and easy-to-make dishes such as Chicken Satay with Peanut Sauce, Mexican Shrimp Ceviche, Tuscan Zucchini Soup, Raspberry Banana Cream Pie Smoothie, Chocolate Nut Cake, and more. THE BLOOD SUGAR SOLUTION COOKBOOK will illuminate the inner nutritionist and chef in every reader.
Stevia is derived from the herbaceous perennial Stevia rebaudiana which is native to rainforest areas of Brazil, Venezuela, Colombia, and Paraguay. The indigenous Guarani people of Paraguay have used the leaf for almost two thousand years as a natural sweetener and also as a way of disguising the taste of unpalatable medicines. This practice was followed by European colonists as they progressively settled throughout South America in the 1700s and 1800s.
- Calorie-free alternative to sugar.
- Up to 300x sweeter than sugar.
- Useful for people trying to control blood sugar levels. Suitable for use in cooking.
- Stevia does not cause tooth decay, which is a well known and unwanted side effect of sugar.
This exciting product is clinically proven to help reduce dietary sugar by up to 43%. Simply take one capsule 30 minutes before meals. Guaranteed to promote weight-loss, combat fatigue and support healthy blood glucose levels. Each capsule contains: Proprietary blend of Polysaccharides derived from aloe vera barbadensis. No side effects. 100% safe. 90 capsules. 500mg.
- Reduces Dietary Sugar Up To 43%
- Clinically Proven
- Promotes Weight Loss
- Lower the Glycemic Index of Meals
- Helps Combat High Blood Sugar, Diabetes
- New York Black & Charcoal On Sale – New York Fashionable Fingerless Stretch Knit Arm Warmers With Thumb Hole – Made In New York City
- 96% High End Arcylic with 2% Nylon & 2% Lycra – Soft & Comfortable on Bare Skin
- KD dance Dancewear, Makers of the Finest Dancewear In The World: Chic & Durable, Retains Fit & Brilliance Wash After Wash
- Made in New York City Ships Worldwide
- Freedom of Expression, Designed to Flow to Your Every Movement
This beaded bracelet comes with a 316L surgical stainless steel engravable plaque with pink medical symbol. Medical tag comes pre-engraved with Diabetes in black laser and pink medical symbol on the front as shown in photo. Fits wrists sized 5.5 to 6 inches.
The bracelet has alternating cats eye beads and 925 silver plated caps. Cat’s eye glass beads, sometimes referred to as fiber-optic beads, change hue as they capture and reflect light and have a band of light running through the center that resembles a cat’s eye. Links of Hope charm and clasps are 316L stainless steel.
Sticky Jewelry is proud to partner with the Links of Hope Network, a not-for-profit organization that teaches jewelry-making skills to Honduran women so they can provide ongoing support for their families. Links of Hope Network is committed to changing the lives of impoverished women by providing work that earns them more than minimum wage, and which they can do at home without having to leave their families. The Links of Hope charm attached symbolizes the link you will establish with hard-working artisans and their hope for a better future when you purchase one of these beautifully hand-crafted, limited-edition bracelets.
- Fits wrists sized 5.5 to 6 inches
- Cats Eye/ Fiber Optic and Silver Plated Beads
- Surgical Stainless Steel PINK Medical ID Plaque comes pre-engraved with Diabetes in black laser
- Made by Links of Hope — changing the lives of impoverished women by providing work
Royal Canin Diabetic is a complete dietetic feed for cats formulated to regulate glucose supply (Diabetes Mellitus). This feed contains a low level of rapid glucose releasing carbohydrates. It is recommended that Initially feeding DIABETIC for up to 6 months or as directed by your Veterinarian.
- HIGH PROTEIN: High protein content. Maintenance of muscle mass is essential in overweight diabetic cats.
- LOW STARCH: Formula that contains a reduced level of starch.
- MODERATE CALORIE: Moderate calorie content to help combat excess weight gain.
- GLUCO MODULATION: Specific formula to help in the management of blood glucose in diabetic cats.
How to Make Homemade Cat Food
You’re Only Moments Away From Making Healthy and Nutritious Food Your Cat Will Love…
Easily Make Your Own Cat Food
Making homemade cat food can seem challenging if you’ve never done it before. You want to give your cat the most nutritious food, but you’re afraid that if you don’t do it right, your cat will become extremely ill or even die.
You can make homemade cat food more easily than you think. If you follow a few simple rules, you can make wholesome, nutritious cat food. The guidelines in this book provide your cat the nutrition it needs for all stages of life – kitten to senior.
This book is more than just a cookbook of cat food recipes. It teaches you the basics to feeding cats a homemade meat and vegetable, grain-free diet based on what their ancestors ate.
Click on “Look Inside” above to read the full table of contents and Introduction. Here’s just a little of what you’ll discover in this homemade cat food guide
- The secret ingredient vital to making homemade cat food that cat food manufactures don’t want you to know about
- Simple recipes that let you easily make food for a day or enough to last you a month
- Practical, cost-effective tips for making homemade cat food affordable
- Clear instructions on how you can make your own recipes, giving your cat endless variety and saving you hours of shopping for special ingredients
- Essential supplements that ensure your cat has optimal health and receives correct nutrition
- Mouth-watering delicious and healthy cat treats
Cat Health Issues Addressed in This Guide on How to Make Homemade Cat Food
- Learn how chronically ill cats improved after being fed healthy homemade cat food
- Discover how you can treat UTIs naturally…and eliminate them forever with healthy foods
- Find out how homemade cat food helps cats reach their ideal weight, smell better, and be happier and healthier
- Learn what foods you eat every day that can be fatal to your cat
A Personal Note from the Author:
This book is based on my 7 years of experience making homemade cat food. It’s more than just a cat food cookbook, going beyond recipes to give you practical tips to help you provide your cat the best diet possible.
I cured my cats of chronic UTIs, obesity, digestive disorders, and plain stinkiness with a simple stew, made with meat and vegetables. You can find that recipe in this book. Every ingredient is wholesome and nutritious, ensuring your cat’s health and your peace of mind.
Never again worry about a pet food recall when you make your own homemade cat food. Scroll up & click the buy button today.
Bauerfeind Globoped Forefoot Relief Shoe is ideal for Diabetic Forefoot Ulcers & Neuropathic Ulcers. It removes pressure from the forefoot for injuries and post surgical forefoot conditions and reduces convalescent time. Bauerfeind Globoped Forefoot Relief Shoe removes pressure from the forefoot for injuries and post surgical forefoot conditions.
- Ideal for Diabetic Forefoot Ulcers & Neuropathic Ulcers.
- Reduces convalescent time.
- Three closure straps for optimal fit.
- Allows early patient mobility.
- Shield prevents undesired contact with foreign objects.
In “Best Treatment for Type 2 Diabetes-Special Edition” you will not only learn how to effectively manage your type 2 diabetes, but you will also learn:
-whether you have the symptoms of type 2 diabetes
-how to control your type 2 diabetes without the use of medication
-which super foods you should eat to help you reverse your diabetes and keep your blood sugar under control
-which treatment option you should use, medication, diet, exercise or other
You deserve the best and it gets no better than “Best treatment for Type 2 Diabetes”
Nigella sativa seed is variously called Black cumin, fennel flower, nutmeg flower, Roman coriander, blackseed, black caraway, or black onion seed. Other names used, sometimes misleadingly, are onion seed and black sesame, both of which are similar-looking but unrelated. The seeds are frequently referred to as black cumin (as in Bengali kalo jira), but this is also used for a different spice, Bunium persicum. The scientific name is a derivative of Latin niger “black”. In English-speaking countries with large immigrant populations, it is also variously known as kalonji, kezah Hebrew ???), chernushka (Russian), çörek otu (Turkish), habbat albarakah
- Certified organic by USDA
- Free from Chemical Fertilizer, Chemical Pesticide, Free from Irradiated
- All natural seeds and can be used for germination
- Heirloom Seeds grown in India
New Mechanisms in Glucose Control presents a clear overview of the new drugs and treatment therapies that have been developed in recent years to help improve glycaemic management for the diabetic patient, namely the incretin mimetics (GLP-1 agonists) and DPP-4 inhibitors. It also considers other drug classes currently in development and undergoing clinical trials including the SGLT2 inhibitors and other pipeline products. In addition to pharma cotherapeutic agents, the role of bariatric as a management tool for diabetes is covered as well as consideration of the organisation of diabetes care with a community focus.
This indispensable pocketbook details the newer treatments and offers a comparison with more traditional agents including sulphonyureas, glitazones and insulin. The pros and cons of traditional therapies are discussed as well as the epidemiology and pathogenesis of type 2 diabetes, helping to give the reader a better understanding of the disease area and its management.
New Mechanisms in Glucose Control is essential reading for health professionals working in primary or secondary care and involved in treating diabetic patients.
Spider Tape Elbow SPIDER
Precut and ready to apply
Engineered to optimize protocol for patient treatment without the complexity and inconsistency of manual taping
Therapeutic supports developed to facilitate a functional medicine approach to pain modulation and myofascial dysfunction
Designed for clinical use providing a standardization of tape treatment in a manner that increases treatment throughput
Available in beige, black, blue and red
With its patent-pending design, Thundershirts gentle, constant pressure has a dramatic calming effect for most dogs, if they are anxious, fearful or over-excited. Pressure has a calming effect on the nervous system and is used to reliever anxiety. Thundershirt is an excellent treatment for most types of dog anxiety and fear issues. For many anxieties, we recommend just putting on a Thundershirt and observing the results (No training!). You very well may see significant improvement for noise, crate, travel, barking and others with absolutely no training. For more complicated anxiety cases, we recommend using Thundershirt as part of a behavior modification program. On thing is for certain, for a very large percentage of dogs, Thundershirt’s gentle, constant pressure has a terrific calming effect. This has obvious benefits for most types of anxiety. But Thundershirt is also a very useful tool for managing excitability or hyperactivity with strangers, on the leash, or in a training environment. Thundershirt’s calming effect helps a dog to focus (or refocus) her energies in a more constructive direction, allowing training to be more effective. Grey only. Measurements: X Large – chest: 31″-40″ (60-100 lbs).
- Size XL for dogs 65 – 110 pounds and with a chese size of 31″ – 40″
- Easy to put on and take off
- Easy to create a snug, comfortable fit which is essential for its effectiveness in treating noise anxiety
- Attractive, durable fabric that resists collecting hair
- Machine washable for when necessary and it lasts at least the life of the initial user
Written by nutritionist and juicing expert Cherie Calbom, The Juice Lady?s Guide to Juicing for Health, Revised Edition, shows you how to use fresh juice to lose weight, boost energy, and achieve the glow of health. With helpful guidelines for buying and using a juice machine, Cherie also explains how to put that machine to work with delicious recipes and easy-to-understand nutritional programs for more than fifty health conditions. These research-backed programs include the best combinations of fruits and vegetables for each disorder, along with a diet plan and other health tips that can help you fight off disease.
This revised edition provides updated health and nutritional information on many conditions, including ADHD, cancer, chronic fatigue syndrome, diabetes, fibromyalgia, multiple sclerosis, and much more. Supporting the nutritional programs with a unique diet plan, special cleansing regimens, and detailed appendices packed with useful information, The Juice Lady?s Guide to Juicing for Health gives you a total approach to health?now, and for the rest of your life.
Having trouble getting your five to nine recommended daily servings of fruits and vegetables? Drink your vegetables, says Cherie Calbom, the Juice Lady, and she offers 75 juice recipes to help you do it. Juicing not only tastes good and gives you nutrition, but it can also benefit your health, says Calbom. She organizes The Juice Lady’s Guide to Juicing for Health into 53 medical conditions–such as Alzheimer’s, ADD, allergies, influenza, gout, herpes, fibrocystic breasts, diabetes, and depression. For each, she makes recommendations about lifestyle, diet, nutrients, herbs, and juice ingredients, and offers specific juice recipes. The juices are innovative and cleverly named, such as Popeye’s Power (with apple, spinach, parsley, carrots, celery, and beet), Ginger Hopper (apple, carrots, gingerroot), Sweet Calcium Cocktail (pineapple, kale), Jack & the Bean (tomato, lettuce, string beans, Brussels sprouts, lemon), and Weight-Loss Buddy (Jerusalem artichoke, carrots, beet). Two caveats: (1) Realize that you also need the fiber in fruits and veggies, not just the vitamins and minerals from the juice, so don’t juice exclusively. (2) Juices are part of healthy nutrition, but they don’t cure disease. (She doesn’t claim this, but it’s easy to jump to that conclusion from the way the book is organized.) Enjoy the juices and use them to support your health, but don’t expect that juicing will cause a change in a medical condition. –Joan Price
Right technology Accu Chek Aviva Test Strips have a wide-mouth strip that quickly attracts and absorbs a tiny blood drop helping 97% of testers fill on the very first try so you can avoid painful retesting.1 In addition the system has 198 automatic checks to help detect and prevent unreliable results Alternate Site Testing Test from your fingertip palm forearm upper arm thigh or calf Fast accurate results Results appear in 5 seconds Small sample Just 0.6 microliter Accu-Check Multiclix 102 Lancets Features Faster Safer and Less Painful No Lancets to see or Touch Just Load and go with New Lancet Drum Alcohol Prep Pads Features Thicker and softer than other alcohol pads Specialty Medical Supplies’ (SMS) Alcohol Prep Pads ensure reliable site preparation for safe hygienic injections and other applications. SMS Alcohol Pads are saturated with 70% V/V Isopropyl Alcohol. * Thicker & Softer Material * Individually wrapped * Large / Easy To Handle
- Accu-Check Multiclix 102 Lancets Features
- Alcohol Prep Pads Features
- Aviva 100 Test Strips
- COLOPLAST CORPORATION
- Pack: 30
- No-Rinse, Self-foaming, Disposable Washcloth.
- Non-irritating, non-sensitizing.
- Preservative, dye, alcohol and latex-free, pH balanced, CHG compatible.
A unique blend of ingredients recognized for their cleansing and detoxifying powers. Promotes your liver’s ability to filter out toxins and harmful contaminants for increased energy levels and better overall health. Each tablet contains: Calcium, Iodine, Fenugreek, Ginger, Dandelion, Fennel, Yarrow Flower, Green Tea, Hawthorn Berries, Red Clover Top, Tumeric, Red Raspberry, Skullcap, Burdock Root, Cranberry Extract, Chickweed, Papaya, Milk Thistle Seed Extract, Yellow Dock, Alfalfa, Protease, Amylase, Lipase, Cellulase and Lactase. No side effects. 100% safe. 60 tablets.
- Supports Internal Detoxification
- Helps Protect and Maintain Liver
- Supports Metabolic Functions, Brain Disorders
- Active Ingredients Help Combat Obesity
- Immune System Booster
No more injection, doctor visit, medical bills, and pill.
This book holds the true cure for diabetes It will tell you what the CDC and government doesn’t want you to know.
Many Diabetes patients assume that the only way to alleviate the symptoms of the disease is to take prescribed medications.
Some of them resort to this in order to maintain the same level of indulgence.
Through medication, they do not have to change their eating habits or their lifestyle.
However, keeping the disease under control cannot be entirely attributed to pills.
A person must develop discipline to gain the right nutrition, improve his health condition, and switch to a Diabetes-friendly diet.
Drugs, although prescribed, have long-term side effects.
It is still better to treat it naturally.
Explore inside this book the 10 Natural Ways to Overcome Diabetes without Drugs. Download and Read Now.
A Quick Quiz
Which of the following statements about Type II diabetes do you believe to be correct?
■ Type II diabetes is incurable and irreversible, but researchers are closing in on a cure soon.
■ Type 1 “childhood diabetes” diabetes is a purely genetic problem. There’s nothing you can do about it except take your insulin injections and hope for a new research breakthrough.
■ Prediabetes, or insulin resistance, is a common blood sugar abnormality you can live with, and is considered “normal” so long as your glucose levels are controlled with medications.
■ Diabetes is no big deal. By closely monitoring your blood sugar and following your doctor’s orders, you can enjoy a normal life and escape the horrific complications of diabetes like nerve damage, eventual blindness and loss of limbs through amputation- not to mention heart attack, stroke and Alzheimer’s disease.
Amazingly, all of these statements are false.
Not only are all of these statements false, they’re also extremely dangerous if you have diabetes or are on your way to developing it.
Now, I realize you’ve probably heard each of these pronouncements from numerous respected sources, such as your doctor, the American Diabetes Association (or ADA), the pharmaceutical industry, and the mainstream media. But every one of these popular untruths about diabetes is dead wrong, and I’ll show you clinical research that disputes them all in my new book, The 90-Day Diabetes Cure.
Helpful tip: To learn more about my book and the step-by-step diabetes-reversing plan it describes, visit the The 90 Day Diabetes cure website.
My book will also introduce you to actual patients who are living proof that modern medicine’s false statements about (and treatment of) diabetes are unnecessarily expensive, complicated, risky and designed for failure.
I can say with impunity that using the plan described in The 90-Day Diabetes Cure, I’ve never had a Type 2 patient who I failed to get off their diabetes medications and related drugs entirely. And in almost every Type 1 patient, I’ve been able to significantly reduce their insulin dose –usually by 85% or more!
The Facts, Told Straight
• An estimated 285 million people , corresponding to 6.4% of the world’s adult population, were living with diabetes in 2010. The number is expected to grow to 438 million by 2030, corresponding to 7.8% of the adult population.
• While the global prevalence of diabetes is 6.4%, the prevalence varies from 10.2% in the Western Pacific to 3.8% in the African region. However, the African region is expected to experience the highest increase in the coming years.
• 70% of the current cases of diabetes occur in low- and middle income countries. With an estimated 50.8 million people living with diabetes, India , followed by China with 43.2 million.
• The largest age group currently affected by diabetes is between 40-59 years . By 2030 this “record” is expected to move to the 60-79 age group with some 196 million cases.
• Diabetes is one of the major causes of premature illness and death worldwide. Non-communicable diseases, including diabetes, account for 60% of all deaths worldwide.
If you didn’t already know some of these facts, you can now understand how serious of an epidemic this really is. Having that knowledge, you might ask yourself a question that seems painfully simple: Why aren’t more physicians as adopting this approach, which so far has proved to be nothing but successful? The answer is disturbing, dangerous and just plain wrong.
With its patent-pending design, Thundershirts gentle, constant pressure has a dramatic calming effect for most dogs, if they are anxious, fearful or over-excited. Pressure has a calming effect on the nervous system and is used to reliever anxiety. Thundershirt is an excellent treatment for most types of dog anxiety and fear issues. For many anxieties, we recommend just putting on a Thundershirt and observing the results (No training!). You very well may see significant improvement for noise, crate, travel, barking and others with absolutely no training. For more complicated anxiety cases, we recommend using Thundershirt as part of a behavior modification program. On thing is for certain, for a very large percentage of dogs, Thundershirt’s gentle, constant pressure has a terrific calming effect. This has obvious benefits for most types of anxiety. But Thundershirt is also a very useful tool for managing excitability or hyperactivity with strangers, on the leash, or in a training environment. Thundershirt’s calming effect helps a dog to focus (or refocus) her energies in a more constructive direction, allowing training to be more effective. Grey only. Measurements: X Small – chest: 13″-16″ (10-18 lbs).
- Size XS for dogs 8 – 14 pounds and with a chese size of 13″ – 18″
- Easy to put on and take off
- Easy to create a snug, comfortable fit which is essential for its effectiveness in treating noise anxiety
- Attractive, durable fabric that resists collecting hair
- Machine washable for when necessary and it lasts at least the life of the initial user
3 pack includes Black, Navy and Grey Flat Knit Socks. Sugar Free Sox Health and Comfort stretch further than a regular sock with a non-binding top, promoting circulation and keeping you comfortable. Avoid the sock ring imprint and keep your legs healthier. Non-binding socks are ideal for people with sensitive feet, circulatory problems, swollen feet and legs or who just want comfort. Wearing normal elastic socks is equal to wearing a rubber band around your leg, do you want to do that for 40 years? Wear a non-binding top sock and decrease your chance of health leg issues. Enjoy the super comfort of Sugar Free Sox and live healthy! Fabric Contents: 80% Cotton, 17% Nylon, 3% Spandex Ladies sock size 9-11 fits shoe sizes 4-10 Crew length- Also looks great folded over into an anklet!
- No Bind Top maximizes leg comfort
- Seamless Toe
- Big Stretch Fabric enhances circulation
- Stay Up Power
- Anti Microbial Coated Fabric
Diabetic neuropathy is a common complication in type 1 and type 2 diabetes. In addition to its clinical consequences, neuropathy is estimated to contribute up to 27% of the direct medical costs of caring for patients with diabetes (Gordois et al, 2003). The Diabetes Control and Complications Trial (1995) demonstrated that intensive management of glucose control reduced the risk of neuropathy in patients with type 1 diabetes. Nonetheless, the cumulative risk of neuropathy remains substantial and most patients eventually develop impaired nerve conduction, despite good glycemic control. Aside from glycemic control, there is no known treatment to prevent diabetic neuropathy.
Original Publication Date: April 2005Diabetic neuropathy is a common complication in type 1 and type 2 diabetes. In addition to its clinical consequences, neuropathy is estimated to contribute up to 27% of the direct medical costs of caring for patients with diabetes (Gordois et al, 2003). The Diabetes Control and Complications Trial (1995) demonstrated that intensive management of glucose control reduced the risk of neuropathy in patients with type 1 diabetes. Nonetheless, the cumulative risk of neuropathy remains substantial and most patients eventually develop impaired nerve conduction, despite good glycemic control. Aside from glycemic control, there is no known treatment to prevent diabetic neuropathy.
Original Publication Date: April 2005
Miracle Plus Nerve Pain Relief is a natural alternative to prescription and oral pain relievers. This homeopathic remedy is designed to temporarily relieve nerve pain. This type of pain is different than muscle pain, and is characterized by shooting, burning, stabbing and tingling sensations. These painful sensations usually occur in the hands and feet, where circulation is slowest, and these areas can be very sensitive to the touch. Not just for diabetics.
- Effective fast relief especially for hands and feet
- 100% homeopathic formula is both effective and side effect-free
- Easy to apply topical solution
- Orders placed before 3:30 Central Time are shipped same day (business days only)
- Trusted formula made in the USA.
• New Diabetes Drugs and Insulin
• Achieving Blood Sugar Control
• Preventing Complications
• Handling Emergencies
• Using a Meter
• Insulin Pumps
• And Much, Much More
The American Diabetes Association — the nation’s leading health organization supporting diabetes research, information, and advocacy — has revised this one-volume sourcebook to bring you all the information you need to live an active, healthy life with diabetes.
This comprehensive home reference gives you information on the best self-care techniques and latest medical breakthroughs. No matter what type of diabetes you have, this extraordinary guide will answer all your questions.
Find out how to:
• Choose the best health-care team for you
• Maintain tight control over blood glucose levels
• Buy, use, and store insulin
• Recognize warning signs of low blood sugar
• Design an effective exercise and weight-loss plan
• Save money on supplies
• Maximize insurance coverage
• Balance family demands and diabetes
• And more
This is the story of a mother’s experiences and struggles the three years following her daughter’s diagnosis with type 1 (or juvenile) diabetes. Written in a narrative format, this book retells actual events and reveals the author’s personal feelings of guilt and helplessness and how it affected, and ultimately changed, her life. If you know nothing about juvenile diabetes, you will learn something from reading this. If you have been personally touched by diabetes, hopefully you will no longer feel like you are alone. Either way, there is something to be gained from reading this short piece, which could quite possibly open your eyes to a world you never knew existed.
Medi-Fridge’s Micro-Refrigerator comes complete with a solid-state internal digital thermostat and is designed to refrigerate vials of medicine, including Lantus, Humulin and Humalog, and prefilled pens such as Forteo and Byetta (Exenatide), filled with other injectable medicines. It has the capacity to hold as many as 6 standard 10 milliliter injectable/insulin medicine vials or 2 prefilled injectable pens.
- Allows skin to breathe
- Medical grade silicone adhesive
- One single spray can
- Can be used on sensitive skin
- Unaffected by moisture
- Sahara Extra Absorbent Underpads are designed for moderate to heavy incontinence.
- This heavy soaker pad is a blend of rayon and polyester and absorbs more fluid.
- Best protection against moisture damage to mattresses and bedding.
- Tops in comfort and absorbency
- Soft, quilted brushed polyester toplayer for added comfort
- Made to last at least 200 washings
- Non-skid durable backing
- Absorbent capacity: 25 oz.