The EatSmart Digital Nutrition Scale analyzes the nutritional content of food by portion size for BOTH labeled and unlabeled foods and was designed by an unparalleled team of medical professionals, including dietitians, cardiologists and diabetes educators. The database stores the nutritional values for approximately 1,000 foods, which have been carefully selected to reflect fresh, whole foods Americans eat. The scale will instantly calculate the following cardiovascular nutrients essential for overall wellbeing: Calories, Carbohydrates, Fiber, Sodium, Potassium, Magnesium, Total Fat, Saturated Fat, Cholesterol, Calcium, Protein ,Vitamin K. Additionally, the proprietary EatSmart Nutrition Facts Calculator is the only scale on the market that allows you to calculate nutrients for any food with a USDA Nutrition Facts label and is the most comprehensive educational and behavioral modification tool on the market today! Check out our product demo’s here: www.eatsmartproducts.com/demo.php This scale has been thoroughly reviewed and tested by dietitians and nutritionists nationwide. Leslie Galliard, dietitian at the Duke Diet and Fitness Center in Durham, NC said, “The EatSmart Nutritional Scale is an extremely useful tool for anyone trying to control portions and manage their weight. I highly recommend this product for its detailed level of nutrient breakdown and easy to use interface.” Get yours today!
- Calculate calories, carbs, fiber, sodium, fats, vitamin k and six other nutrients from thousands of packaged and 999 whole foods
- (1) CalorieKing Food Diary and (1) EatSmart Guide to Healthy Eating included
- Memory Mode – save up to 99 entries for daily or weekly tracking
- Weighs in grams and ounces; Max weight 6.6 pounds (3000 grams)
- Tare feature, auto power off, runs on 4AAA batteries (included); 2 Year Warranty & Guarantee