Contains a balanced combination of lutein, zeaxanthin, vitamin E, vitamin C, vitamin D, taurine and folic acid. These ingredients are important for proper function, nourishment and protection of the eyes. They neutralize free radicals which damage not only eyes but have negative effect on the entire organism.
daily and continuous use of AVILUT® Plus helps:
– reduce the creation and progression of the age-related macula degeneration
– reduce the damaging effect of radiation (UV, UVB)
– promotes proper function, nourishment and protection of the eye
– reduce the creation of ruptured venules in the eye
– reduce macula lutea (yellow spot) impairment
– maintain good ocular health
LUTEIN AND ZEAXANTHIN
Lutein and Zeaxenthin are carotenoids (herbal pigments). They occur in plants as photosynthetic pigments. These pigments have an outstanding antioxidative effect. Both are found naturally in dark leafy vegetables (spinach, cabbage), fruit and egg yolk. The human body cannot produce lutein and zeaxanthin; they need to be obtained through diet or supplement.
Lutein and Zeaxanthin are contained in human eye. Zeaxanthin is found in the central macula lutea, whereas lutein prevails in the peripheral retina. These carotenoids are able to counteract the damaging effect of free radicals. Lutein and Zeaxanthin, as a nutrition supplemental intake are very important in the preservation, health and protection of the eye.
AVILUT® Plus is suitable for DIABETICS and people with a GLUTEN and LACTOSE free diet. It is also suitable for smokers.
- advanced antioxidant and eye vitamin supplement recommended for people over 50
- balanced combination of lutein, zeaxanthin, vitamin E, vitamin C, vitamin D, taurine and folic acid
- promotes proper function, nourishment and protection of the eye
- produced in pharmaceutical quality, only one tablet a day, all – in – one formula
- 60 day supply, only $ 0.37 / day